Get-Paid-To websites are one of the common opportunities you can see when it comes to making money online. Now one company that offers that kind of opportunity is the MintCoins App.
Yes, it is an app and not a website, so you’ll need a mobile phone for this one. The app promises to pay you to complete certain tasks like answering surveys, downloading apps, and more.
With this app, it seems the realistic earning you can expect a month is $10 or less, which is not very much. It also seems the app is more on the threshold of being a scam than a legitimate opportunity, with a lot of complaints from users.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
MintCoins App Doesn’t Appear to be a Legitimate Opportunity
MintCoins is a get-to-paid app that will pay you in coins for completing tasks such as answering surveys, downloading and using apps, watching ads, and more.
The coins you earn can be redeemed for cash, and the app has a very low payout of $1 for 100 coins. However, based on my initial research and impression of the app, I cannot completely say it is legitimate.
There have been a lot of complaints about the app not paying their users after a while, and it is not even its real name on the Google Play Store.
When you search for it on the Play Store, the MintCoins name doesn’t appear. The name that will appear instead is “Earn Free Cash or Make Money,” which is not a good sign.
You can see the MintCoins name and symbol on the logo of the app and when you click it, but the official name is different. Currently, the app is not even available on the Play Store anymore.
As we go deeper into this review, we’ll uncover whether or not the app is legitimate or a scam.
Who Uses the MintCoins App?
The MintCoins app is used by two groups of people. One of the groups are businesses and advertisers who provide the different tasks that the app offers to its members.
The other groups are people like you who are looking for ways to make some money online. For businesses and advertisers, MintCoins provides them with an opportunity to increase their engagement with people.
With the help of the app, they can gather more information through surveys, reach more people with their ads, or increase the number of downloads and users of their app.
The beauty of the app is that they will be engaging with real people and are assured that people will be seeing what they will be posting.
As for people like you, MintCoins provides you with an opportunity to make some money through your mobile phone. The tasks that you need to accomplish are not that hard as well.
You just need to complete a survey, watch ads, download apps, or complete other tasks. You will be paid in coins, which you can redeem for cash once you meet the minimum requirement.
How Do You Earn From MintCoins?
MintCoins is a get-paid-to app, which means you will get paid to do something. In this case, that something is to complete several tasks found on the app.
The first way to earn with MintCoins is through downloading apps and trying them out. MintCoins will pay you to download, use, rate and review free mobile apps.
The apps are mostly free and some have yet to be released to the public. The coins you earn will vary per app you will be downloading. Some can pay as low as 10 coins, while other as high as 2,000 coins.
You just need to follow the requirements of what you need to do on the app to earn the coins. Another way to earn in MintCoins is by answering surveys.
The surveys will answer questions that can help the company’s clients to improve the functions and usability of their apps. You can expect to earn 50 to 100 coins for completing surveys.
Aside from downloading apps and answering surveys, MintCoins also pays you to watch videos and to sign up to certain websites.
Sponsored videos usually have a timer and you need to completely watch it until the end of the timer to earn coins. You can earn 10 coins for watching videos.
As for signing up, MintCoins has several get-paid-to sign-up tasks that are designed to increase the number of members those sites have. They’re free to sign up to, so you won’t need to worry about paying for anything.
The company will pay you 10 coins per signup you complete. Aside from completing these tasks, MintCoins also has a referral program to increase your earning potential.
The company will pay 25 coins for every person you are able to refer to the opportunity. The people who sign up using your referral code will also be getting 10 coins.
The coins you earn from the different tasks that MintCoins will be converted into cash and be paid via PayPal. The company has a minimum cash out of $1, which is equivalent to 100 coins.
So once you have more than 100 coins, you can already cash out your earnings. Requests can be made anytime, as long as your balance surpasses the minimum withdrawal requirement.
It is easy to become a member of MintCoins, you just need to download the app and register, which is free to do so as well. Once you’re registered, you can start earning.
What is Good about the MintCoins App
Now that we know more about MintCoins and what it does, it is time to discuss what is good about the app.
- The first thing that I liked about the MintCoins app is that it provides you with a lot of ways to earn coins. It doesn’t just rely on one thing to earn, making it easier for you to earn coins and make money quicker.
- I also like that MintCoins has a low cash out requirement, as you can withdraw your earned cash after it reaches 100 coins. This makes it easier and faster for you to make money with this app.
- It is easy and free to join, which is always a good thing. This ensures that you won’t have to worry about paying for registration fees or monthly membership fees.
What is Bad about the MintCoins App
As good as the MintCoins app sound, there are also several things that I don’t like about it, which I’ll discuss here.
- Probably the first thing that I didn’t like about the MintCoins app is that it didn’t use its real name when it was available for download on the Google Play Store. It seems the owners of the app concentrated more on their app getting searched easily and used keywords as the name instead of its real name. This shows the owners don’t really care about the opportunity they provide and only on getting people to sign up.
- I also didn’t like that it’s not easy to qualify for the surveys that the MintCoins app has. Though I understand that surveys really require that only the right person answer it, it gets a bit frustrating when you don’t qualify in any of the available surveys the app provides. What’s the point of making them available if you don’t qualify for it?
- It’s also a bit frustrating that the app has too many ads, which can be confusing and messy looking at times. MintCoins should lessen the ads they have on the app or at least place them in a way you won’t accidentally click them.
- The MintCoins app has low-income potential. Despite the many opportunities available to earn, the app has a very low-income potential, considering that it has limited surveys, apps, and offers that you can complete to earn coins.
Is the MintCoins App to be Recommended?
Despite the great sounding opportunity that the MintCoins app provides, I would recommend that you stay away from this app.
It is already in the threshold of being a scam if it hasn’t crossed it already, as there are already a number of complaints about not getting paid.
The app can no longer be downloaded on the Google Play Store as well, which is not a good sign that the opportunity is still a legitimate one. Now, even if the opportunity is legit, I still wouldn’t recommend it.
Despite the many ways to earn, all of them are a bit limited. The low withdrawal requirement that MintCoins provide won’t really matter since the chances of earning coins are limited.
You’d likely be lucky to earn $10 a month with MintCoins, which is not a very big amount of money. You’d likely have more luck earning with a different opportunity than with this app.
So if you’re looking for ways to earn money online, the MintCoins app is not a good opportunity. As it stands, it seems it is already on the scam side, as it doesn’t seem to be able to sustain paying its members.
Unless new updates or changes are made, you should stay away from this app.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021