If you think simple tasks like charging your smartphone or unlocking it won’t earn you anything, well think again. An app called Giftloop offers to do just that, allow you to make money while you are charging your phone.
But that’s not all, as the app also offers a lot of other ways for you to earn passive income. But is this a legitimate opportunity that will really pay you or is it just a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
The Giftloop App is a Legitimate Opportunity.
Giftloop is a relatively new mobile app that offers to pay you for performing certain tasks daily. Based on my initial research on the app, I can say that it is a very legitimate opportunity that really pays.
The app does what it says it does, mainly to allow you to earn coins, even if you are just charging your mobile phone or unlocking it. The coins you earn can be used to redeem rewards like gift cards from top brands.
But the app doesn’t stop there, it also offers you other ways to earn coins, like swiping funny gifs, playing games, watching videos, trying new apps and completing surveys.
The best part about all this is that the app is available for free. You don’t need to pay for anything to download or register. You just need to be a U.S. resident and use an Android-powered mobile device.
Since you now know that Giftloop is a legitimate opportunity, is it something that you should be trying out? Let’s see, as we continue the review of the app.
Who is the Giftloop App For?
The Giftloop app is made for people like you who are looking for ways to earn some extra income and for businesses and advertisers looking to reach more people for their advertisements.
For advertisers, Giftloop provides them with an opportunity to reach people through their mobile devices. But the big difference is that people won’t need to be using the app to view the ads.
Simple tasks like charging their device or unlocking them will result in the ad being displayed. This increases the chances of their ads being viewed since it is being displayed when people are just doing everyday regular tasks.
For people like you, the Giftloop app provides you with an opportunity to get paid for doing everyday regular tasks like charging your phone or unlocking it.
The app will show ads whenever you are charging your phone and you will earn coins for every ad that is shown. Ads will also be shown whenever you unlock your mobile device, allowing you to earn coins as well.
You have the option to interact with them or not, but in order to earn coins, you will need to interact with the ad before unlocking your device.
Giftloop also has other ways for you to earn more coins to help you reach the minimum requirement faster to redeem rewards.
How Do You Earn from the Giftloop App?
As mentioned above, the Giftloop app pays you just for charging your mobile device or unlocking it. It pays you in coins, which you can redeem for rewards like gift cards.
It may seem impossible but Giftloop does pay you just for charging your mobile device. By installing the app and allowing it access to your device, Giftloop will be showing ads while you are charging your device.
Every time an ad is shown, the app will pay you around 5 coins for each ad. The ad usually lasts 30 to 60 seconds long, so a lot of ads can be shown in just an hour.
Leaving your phone charging for several hours and keeping it locked, like what you do overnight will earn you a lot of coins because of all the ads that will be shown over that time.
Unlocking your phone will also earn you coins. You will just need to engage with the ad, the number of coins you can earn will vary per ad.
If you don’t want to engage with the ad, simply swipe it away and it will unlock your phone and bring you to the home screen. You just won’t be earning any coins.
Aside from charging and unlocking your device, you can also earn by swiping funny gifs and pictures. Just click on the Swipe and Earn located on the home screen, and you will be given gifs and pictures to view.
Just remember to tap on collect coins to ensure you get your reward for doing the task. You can expect to earn 5 to 20 coins per gif or picture you view.
This task also offers additional ways to earn more coins, as some of the images shown have videos that you can watch, which can you an additional 10 to 50 coins.
Giftloop also has an OfferWall, where it has several offers for you to complete in order to earn coins. The offer includes downloading apps, watching videos, answering surveys, and more.
Watching videos will pay about 50 coins while downloading apps can earn you 250 to 10,000 coins. If you decide to answer surveys, you can earn 100 to 50,000 coins. Other offers will earn you 100 to 100,000 coins.
Giftloop also gives a weekly bonus and it only requires that you log in daily. You will receive 2,500 coins for logging in daily for seven days in a row, which is a great way to get more coins.
Lastly, the app also has a referral program, which will pay you 1,000 coins for every person that you refer to Giftloop. You will also get an additional 10,000 coins when your referral earns their first 10,000 coins.
Your referral will also get 1,000 coins for joining through you. But what do you get for the coins you earned? As mentioned above, the coins you earned can be redeemed for rewards like gift cards, subscriptions and items.
Giftloop provides gift cards from well-known brands like Amazon, Nike, Google Play, and more. Your coins can also be redeemed for subscription service to Netflix and Spotify.
Finally, you can use your coins to get items like a VR headset. The minimum number of coins you will need to redeem for rewards is 200,000 and that can be redeemed for a $10 Amazon gift card.
You can also choose to donate the coins you have earned to causes that Giftloop has partnered with. You can donate it to charities like RED, Habitat for Humanity and more.
It is easy to register to Giftloop, you just need to download the app on the Google Play Store and register for free. You will just need to input your name and email and create a password to begin.
Once registered, you can start earning coins from the different tasks and offers that the app provides.
What I Liked about the Giftloop App.
Now that we know more about Giftloop and how it works, it is time to discuss what I liked about the app.
- The first thing I liked about the Giftloop app is that it allows you to earn some income on things that you do regularly on your mobile device, which is to charge it and unlock it. These two seemingly normal and common tasks become more valuable since you can now earn something from it.
- I also like the fact that Giftloop provides you with a lot of ways to earn more coins. This allows you to quickly reach the minimum coins required to be able to redeem them for rewards.
- I also like that the Giftloop app is completely free to download and register. This means there’s basically no risk on your part to try out the opportunity and see if it is something you’d like.
- Lastly, I like that this app is legitimate, which is good since there are also a lot of opportunities that sound great but suddenly turn out to be a scam.
What I Didn’t Like about the Giftloop App.
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about the Giftloop app, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about the app is that the point system can be a bit confusing to gauge its real value. This is because the rewards you can redeem differ in amounts. The only thing you can probably be assured is that 200,000 coins are what you need in order to get a reward.
- I also didn’t like that the minimum requirement for a reward is a bit high, which means it might take a long time before you can earn a reward here, especially if you won’t be referring people to join.
- It’s also unfortunate that the app is only available in the U.S. and to Android device users. This puts a limit on the people that you can invite to become a member of Giftloop.
- It is also a bad thing that the income potential of the Giftloop app is very low. Since the minimum requirement to redeem for a reward is high, you’d be lucky to earn more than $10 a month with this app.
Do I Recommend the Giftloop App?
So, is the Giftloop app to be recommended or not? After a thorough review of the app, I would say that Giftloop is not that app that you need if you’re looking to make some decent income.
With the high reward requirement and low-income potential, you can probably make around $5 to $10 a month with the Giftloop app. This is a very low amount, even if it’s just for extra income.
You would likely be wasting your time with this app, time that you can use for better opportunities. So even if the app is legitimate, I do not recommend it.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020
1 thought on “Giftloop App Review: Is It a Legitimate Opportunity To Make Money Or A Scam?”
I won a 10 amazon gift card but did not get it what do i do