Welcome to my Points2shop Review.
When it comes to making money online, answering surveys is considered as one of the most common opportunities that you can find.
There are always new websites being launched each year that are offering an opportunity to make money by answering surveys.
With so many websites that offer this type of opportunity, other sites try to differentiate itself by becoming a get-paid-to website.
These are sites that offer surveys as only one of the many opportunities they have to earn online. One such website that we’ll talk about in this review is the Points2shop website.
It is a get-paid-to sit that will allow you to earn points for answering surveys, completing offers, downloading apps, and more.
The points that you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, which include cash, gift cards, and other items. You just need to earn enough points to be able to exchange them for rewards.
The amount of money you can earn on this website will depend greatly on the time and effort that you will spend on the site. It is likely possible that you can earn about $15 to $40 a month with this opportunity.
But is Points2shop really a legitimate opportunity to earn or is it just another scam to avoid?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Points2shop Review – Point2shop Used to Be a Legit and Good Opportunity But Now has A Lot of Issues
- 2 Points2shop Review – Who Uses Points2shop?
- 3 Points2shop Review – How Do You Earn with Points2shop?
- 4 What I Liked about Points2shop
- 5 What I Disliked about Points2shop
- 6 Do I Recommend Points2shop?
- 7 Related
Points2shop Review – Point2shop Used to Be a Legit and Good Opportunity But Now has A Lot of Issues
Point2shop is an online rewards program that offers you several opportunities to earn online. You can also call it a get-paid-to site because they will pay you for doing something.
You get paid to answer surveys, complete, offers, download apps, and more. You will get paid in points, which you can redeem for various rewards once you have enough.
Based on research, Points2shop used to be a legit and good money-making opportunity. The site does pay on time and the opportunities they provide do allow people to earn decent extra income online.
However, there has been a lot of complaints lately from members about the GPT site. Most of these complaints center on the fact that Points2shop is not the site that it used to be.
Some were complaining about the earning potential of the site not being as great and as easy as it used to be. There were also some who complained that there are pages or tabs in the site that doesn’t work anymore.
As we progress further in this review, I’ll provide more details on these issues and also discuss the real earning potential of this site.
Points2shop Review – Who Uses Points2shop?
The Points2shop GPT site is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being brands and business who are looking for different ways to engage with people.
The other group is people like you who are looking for ways to make money online.
For brands and businesses, the GPT site offers them an opportunity to engage people in different ways. They can gather opinions or information in the form of surveys. They can also have people download and test their apps. Heck, they can even get people to sign up for subscriptions or trial offers.
Brands can take advantage of the different activities or engagement they can get on the site, depending on their needs.
For people like you, Points2shop provides several opportunities to earn online.
You can earn by answering surveys, completing offers, downloading and using apps, and so much more. You will get paid in points for each task that you complete.
The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, including cash and gift cards. The GPT site is open worldwide and you will need to be at least 18 years old to register.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail how you can earn with this website and the issues that members are having with it.
Points2shop Review – How Do You Earn with Points2shop?
Points2shop provides several opportunities for people to earn rewards on the website. You can earn via answering a survey, completing offers, and more.
You will get paid in points for each task you complete. The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards.
To begin, you would first need to become a member of Points2shop. Signing up is easy, as you can do it via email or via Facebook. Once registered, you will need to then complete your profile.
It’s important that you fill it in completely and update it as this is what the site will base the kinds of surveys they will send you.
The site is open worldwide and you just need to be at least 18 years old to join. You can actually join if you are at least 13 years old, but you would need permission from your parents or guardian.
One of the main ways to earn with Points2shop is by answering surveys. The site has several survey opportunities that you can take advantage of daily that come from well-known survey providers.
There are also certain survey studies that you can get invited to that will pay more. The number of points you can earn will vary, but you can likely expect to earn 30 points to 200 points per survey.
Like any other survey sites, though, you will first need to qualify to be able to participate and earn.
The other main way to earn on Points2shop is by completing the different offers. The GPT site has partnered with several third-party offer providers that members can complete. Offers usually require you to sign up or subscribe to something in order to earn points.
Keep in mind that some of them are just free trials, which means you will be required to provide credit card details so they can charge you once the free trial period is over. Some offers require you to answer surveys.
The amount of points you can earn depends on the offer and the provider, but you can likely earn about 1 to 120 points per completed offer.
Aside from these two, you can also earn points by downloading and using apps. You would need to do this on the Points2shop app, though. The amount of points you can earn here will vary.
The site also allows you to earn by playing certain video games and achieving a goal. Then there’s also a weekly lottery, where you can earn up to $100, and a monthly contest.
The monthly contest can earn you up to $15 but your eligibility to participate will depend on your activity on the site.
Points2shop also has a referral program where you can start to earn $3 per referral.
The referral program, lottery, and contests pays you in cash instead of points. The cash you earn can be converted into points or withdrawn via PayPal for a minimum of $1.
You can also get paid in check for a minimum of $5. The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards. You can redeem it for $1 in cash for 100 points, or a $50 Amazon gift card for 5,000 points.
The site has various gift cards available and you can request them as long as you have enough points. If you don’t want cash or gift cards, you can use your points to get items like gadgets, books, toys, and more.
You can also use your points to donate to several charities.
Now as mentioned above, one of the main issues with this opportunity is its low-income potential.
Before, people could make a decent income with Points2shop, but as the months have passed by, earning a decent amount of money has become a problem. This has a lot to do with the kind of surveys that are available.
Before, the site seemed to be taking its time to provide surveys that you will likely qualify for depending on your profile. Now, though, the site just seems to send whatever surveys they have.
They don’t take the time to see if the profile would likely qualify, thus increasing the disqualification rate. Another issue is with regards to some tabs and pages not working properly.
I don’t think this is just technical issues since there are a lot of complaints. It’s likely that the website is not being maintained properly anymore, which can also explain accounts suddenly being banned for accessing it on a mobile device.
With all of these issues, the site is slowly losing traffic and members are starting to become inactive. I hope they clean this up before it’s too late.
What I Liked about Points2shop
Now that we know more about Points2shop, it’s time to discuss what I liked about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about Points2shop is that it provides several opportunities for you to earn. The major ones are answering surveys and completing offers, but they also provide other opportunities to earn. There’s the referral program, downloading apps, playing games, and so on. This will allow you to earn faster and reach the minimum points needed to get rewarded.
- I also like that Points2shop has a variety of rewards available for you to choose from when it comes time to cashing out. You can choose to redeem your points for cash, gift cards, items, or even donate it. This is great since it gives you a lot of options when it comes to what you can do with the points you have earned.
- I also consider it a good thing that it is easy and free to become a member of Points2shop. It’s also good that it is available worldwide, as this makes it easier for you to refer people to the program.
What I Disliked about Points2shop
Of course, there are also things that I didn’t like about Points2shop, which I’ll discuss here.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Points2shop is that it is not mobile friendly. True it does have an app, but accessing the website on a mobile device has resulted in people’s accounts being suspended. This is one of the reasons for the decline in popularity and traffic in this opportunity.
- I also disliked the fact that the earning opportunity of Points2shop is very low, considering that they provide a lot of different opportunities to earn. The main way to earn is by answering surveys and completing offers. The problem is that it’s hard to qualify for surveys, especially in recent times. Old members have been complaining that the disqualification rate for surveys have increased compared to previous years. This also results in less earnings being made. Some members, though, earn decently with this, but there are more members who consider the earning potential slow.
- I also didn’t like that Points2shop has a lot of tough rules and the information about them is not readily available. A lot of members experienced getting their accounts blocked or suspended for various violations of the rules the site has. Though this is normal, what’s not normal is that the rules and terms are not easy to find. A lot of these people only found out about these rules after they had been penalized.
Do I Recommend Points2shop?
After learning more about Points2shop, I can say that it is something that I recommend for you to check out.
I don’t fully recommend this site since it is hard to ignore the bad things about the website, particularly the low-income potential and the possibility of your account being blocked or suspended.
It is possible to earn $40 a month with this site, but it will require a lot of time and effort on your part. This makes the reward not enticing at all, considering what you need to do to get it.
However, I still recognize that there are people who are doing well with Points2shop. This is why I recommend you check it out and give it a try.
You could see if you are one of the lucky ones who might do well with this opportunity. Just remember to not to expect a lot.
- Opinionsquare Surveys Review
- Opini Surveys Review
- Myiyo Review
- Mypoints Review
- Mindmover Surveys Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020