There are a lot of opportunities to make money online. Doing a quick search on Google will yield a lot of different results and the challenge is identifying which among them is a legit opportunity.
One such opportunity that you could possibly come across is the Walter Green Free Money System. It is an opportunity that promises to earn you money easily and quickly.
Some people who are promoting it claim that you can earn as high as $700 a day with the system. But is this really valid or just a scam that you should stay away from?
If you don’t have the time to read this entire article, then let me save you some time and tell you right now, Walter Green Free Money System is a scam. The idea of using a software program to predict with 90% accuracy the direction of the stock, whilst a fascinating idea, is still a pipe dream.
If the system work, why would they sell it to other users? If you want to read why, then continue reading the rest of this article.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Walter Green Free Money System is a Scam that You Should Avoid
- 2 Who is the Walter Green Free Money System Designed For?
- 3 How Do You Earn with the Walter Green Free Money System?
- 4 What is Good about the Walter Green Free Money System
- 5 What is Bad about the Walter Green Free Money System
- 6 Is the Walter Green Free Money System to be Recommended?
- 7 Interesting Posts
Walter Green Free Money System is a Scam that You Should Avoid
The Walter Green Free Money System is a software that is designed to help you make money trading in binary options. The software will provide signals on whether you should buy or sell and you make money if you are correct.
For those of you who don’t know, binary options is basically a trading system that will allow you to predict whether the value of a stock will rise or fall on a given time.
This is different than actually trading the stock market, where you buy or sell a stock. For this system, you don’t own the stock, you just predict whether it will go up or down on a given time period.
You will make a bet that a stock will either go up or down at a certain time and you win money if you are right and you lose money if you are wrong.
I consider the Walter Green Free Money System as a scam because the software doesn’t really deliver on its promise of providing the correct trading signals for you to make the right prediction.
There’s also a problem with how the supposed owner, Walter Green, is marketing the software as a way that can make you rich.
The promotional video for the video also provides a lot of dubious promises of wealth and financial gains in a short period of time.
Lastly, the video says you won’t pay anything for the software, but you will need to make at least a $200 deposit when you open a binary trading account on the links provided for the software to be activated.
As the review progresses further, you will see why the $700 a month earning is very much a scam. You are more likely to lose money here than to make money
Who is the Walter Green Free Money System Designed For?
The Walter Green Free Money System is supposedly designed for people who are looking to get rich quick online.
The software promises to make people a lot of money with just a few clicks of a mouse daily. If you’re someone who is familiar with how the binary option works, you know it is not easy to make money there.
There’s really no guarantee that the bet you make will go in your favor and there’s always a risk involved with every bet you make.
If you’re someone who’s not familiar with the trading system, though, what the video promises you will seem very attractive. Unfortunately, it won’t really make you rich.
The software and promotional video are actually designed for you to open a trading account to several binary options websites.
The owner of the video and system (likely not named Walter Green), is actually getting paid commissions for every person who opens an account and invests money.
They will start off by saying you will only need $200 to activate the software. But inside the website, they will try to entice you to put more money in.
They will say it will help you earn faster, but in reality, it will just allow them to earn a higher commission.
How Do You Earn with the Walter Green Free Money System?
The Walter Green Free Money System promises to make you money with Binary options. The software is supposed to help you predict with almost 90% accuracy the direction of the stock so you can win money.
The software is said to be free, but you will need to invest at least, $200 on the Binary option brokerage that the site promotes in order for the software to be activated.
You will also be encouraged to invest more money, to be able to make more money trading the binary option.
As mentioned above, trading the binary option basically requires you to make a bet on whether a stock will rise or fall given a time period. Usually, this time period is just a few minutes long.
This might sound like a simple and easy process to make money, but it’s actually not. Just like in trading or investing in the stock market, there’s really no way for you to know 100% where a stock will be going.
The only thing you can do is to make an intelligent guess and that will require several processes. Even with all of the analysis and research you do, the outcome will still not be 100%.
This is why there’s a great risk involved with trading in the stock market. There’s really no way for people, even the professionals, to predict accurately where the direction of a stock will be going.
So it’s really a bit far-fetched that the software claims to be able to predict correctly, 90% of the time, where a stock will go to allow you to earn money trading binary options.
This also means making millions on binary options with the help of the software is not also possible. What’s likely to happen is that you’d just lose thousands of dollar of your money if you listen to the video.
What is Good about the Walter Green Free Money System
After learning more about Walter Green Free Money System and what it does, it’s time to discuss the good thing about it.
- There’s really nothing to like about the Walter Green Free Money System, considering it doesn’t really offer anything of value to anyone who comes across it. It’s really designed to just attract people to join a binary options brokerage and invest money in order to start trading. The designers of the software and the brokerage company are the only ones who really benefit from it.
What is Bad about the Walter Green Free Money System
There are actually a lot of bad things about the Walter Green Free Money System, but I’ll only mention the really important ones that you need to know.
- Probably one of the most important things you will need to know about Walter Green Money System is that it is actually a scam and not a software that will help make you money. The software promises to help you earn money quickly through binary options, but it’s just actually designed to lure you into registering to certain brokerages and investing money.
- I’m also irritated by the fact that the developers of the Walter Green Free Money System are promising people wealth and riches. This is a clear tactic that scammers use to try and rile up people’s interest, especially those who know nothing about binary options trading. It is a low tactic that plays on the emotions, hopes, and dreams of people.
- It’s also bad that the promoters advertise the Walter Green Free Money System as free when it really isn’t. Yes, you won’t need to pay for anything for the software, but you will need to invest at least $200 in one of the brokerage companies mentioned there in order for you to be able to use it.
Is the Walter Green Free Money System to be Recommended?
The Walter Green Free Money System is actually a money-making scam that you should be staying away from. Not only will it be a waste of your time, but a waste of your money as well.
The system being promoted is actually a software that will supposedly help you earn money while trading in the binary options. It will send you signals to help you predict which direction a stock market will be going.
The developers boast that the system is 95% accurate in predicting the direction of the stock market. They even promise that their software can help you become rich and live your dreams.
Unfortunately, it is all just one big scam to fool people into putting money in a brokerage account and trade binary options even if they don’t really know how.
The developers of the system, and likely the brokerage companies being promoted, used paid actors to to make the system look legit with their testimonials. The name Walter Green is likely not even the real name of the owner.
The people behind this system are just playing on people’s hopes and dreams in offering a get-rich-quick scheme to attract them to put money in.
They use the lure and appeal of the stock market, so people will think what they’re offering is legitimate. Yes, the stock market can be lucrative and trading binary options could make you money.
But it won’t be because of a software that can read trade signals accurately to allow you to win most of the time. It will be because of years of experience and continued learning about the market and how it works.
Even the professional traders lose money from time to time, so there’s really no guarantee you will be rich. What Walter Green Free Money System promises is just one big lie, and it’s best to stay away from it.
- Ojooo Wad Review
- Pure Haven Essentials Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Is Fineptc A Scam?
- Is Weeklydouble Moneymylife Legit?
- Totalav Review – A Make Money Opportunity
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020