Brands and businesses are always looking to improve the products and services that they offer, as well as the experience that customers will have with them.
One way that brands are doing this is through conducting surveys to gather opinions and information from their consumers.
This is why there are a lot of opportunities available to make money by answering surveys. A lot of these opportunities are being conducted by market research companies.
But there are also some opportunities conducted by the businesses or brands themselves. One such opportunity is the CVS Advisor Panel.
As you can already see from the name, this opportunity is conducted by the CVS Pharmacy to help improve their drugstores.
The pharmaceutical company sends surveys to its customers and pays them in coupons that they can use in the store.
Now, the earnings here won’t be that big, as you can likely earn about $10 to $20 worth of coupons per year with this opportunity. But is this legit or just another scam?
- Learn how I earn $10,000 per month with this program
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
CVS Advisor Panel is a Legit Opportunity that Really Pays
CVS Advisor Panel is CVS Pharmacy’s market research arm that conducts online surveys to solicit information from the business’ customers.
The company uses the information and opinions they get to help improve the products and services they provide. In exchange, they give those who participate in the survey a coupon that they can use in any CVS drugstore.
Based on what the company is and what it promises to do, I can say that it is legitimate. The company does pay people the rewards that they are supposed to get for participating in a survey.
The coupons they get can really be used in CVS drug stores. Now, this is not really surprising, considering that the CVS Advisor Panel is made for CVS Pharmacy.
This means the surveys and rewards will all be related to CVS. As for how much you can likely earn, it seems $10 to $20 is really the threshold of what you can earn with this site.
I’ll be discussing in more detail why this is the value of the rewards you can expect with this opportunity as we progress further in this review.
Who Uses the CVS Advisor Panel?
The CVS Advisor Panel is designed to be used by the CVS Pharmacy and the people who shop and buy items on the company’s drugstores.
The surveys that this market research panel offer will all be about how CVS can improve its products and services.
The company aims to enhance the experience that their customers will have whenever they visit a CVS drugstore. The surveys are answered by people who are shoppers of CVS.
If you frequent CVS, then this opportunity could be a decent one for you. The rewards you will get for participating in a survey will be ExtraBucks coupons, which you can use in any CVS drugstores.
It is free to join and become one of their panelists, but there are some requirements for it. In the next section of this review, I’ll be discussing more about how you can become a member and how you can earn.
How Do You Earn with CVS Advisory Panel?
The only way to earn with CVS Advisory Panel is to participate in the surveys that they conduct. You will get paid in ExtraBucks coupons that you can use at any CVS drugstore.
Now, the first thing you would need to do to participate in their surveys is to be a member of the company. Becoming a member is free and easy to do so, and you can sign up by clicking on join at the CVS Advisory Panel website.
Now, registering is like answering a survey, you won’t be filling out an application form, but you will be answering a few questions about your profile.
This company does not accept anyone below 13 years old. But one major requirement that the panel will ask for you to complete your application will be your CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare card number.
This is a requirement to be a member, as you won’t be able to complete your registration without it. If you don’t have a card yet, you can fill out an application for a card at any CVS drugstore.
You can also call their ExtraCare department at 800-SHOP-CVS to apply for a CVS/Pharmacy ExtraCare card. Once you have the card number, you can apply at CVS Advisor Panel.
After completing your registration, you can start participating in the surveys that you get invited to. CVS Advisor Panel sends survey invites via email, so you don’t need to keep looking at your account for any available surveys.
Don’t expect to get a lot of surveys though, as CVS says on the home page that you can expect to get invited to surveys a few times a year.
Now, for each survey that you complete, you will be paid in ExtraBucks coupons. Now the value of the coupon you will receive will vary, but the range of coupon value is at $5 to $15.
The surveys they provide are not that long, as you can expect to spend about 10 to 20 minutes to complete one survey.
The ExtraBucks coupon will be sent to you on the date that the survey invitation specified. There will be times, though, where you will be paid in self-printable coupons, which are available immediately after completing the survey.
The coupons can be used only in CVS drugstores, but they can be used in any CVS drugstores. The coupons are not convertible to cash.
What is Good about CVS Advisor Panel
Now that we have learned more about the CVS Advisor Panel and what they are offering, it’s time to talk about the good things regarding this opportunity.
- The first thing that I consider a good thing about the CVS Advisor Panel is that it is free to become a member. This is good since it means you won’t really be risking anything when you decide to become a panelist. It also means you don’t have to worry about paying for anything when you become a member.
- I also consider it a good thing that the surveys at CVS Advisor Panel are not that long. You will be spending 20 minutes, at most, to complete a survey. This means you won’t need to set aside a lot of time on your day just to answer it. You won’t likely even notice that you are answering the survey since it will only take a short amount of time to finish it.
What is Bad about CVS Advisor Panel
Of course, there are also some things that I didn’t like about CVS Advisor Panel, which I discuss here.
- My first issue with the CVS Advisor Panel is that they have a very low number of surveys available. The website says that you can expect a few surveys a year. However, some people are even experiencing no survey invites in a year. So this is one of the things that CVS can address, ensuring that they will at least have 1 survey available for all of their members.
- Another bad thing about CVS Advisor Panel is that you will need to really be an active and loyal customer of this pharmacy company to be a member. This is because you will need to have an existing ExtraCare card to be able to register to site. Granted, you can always apply for one, but if you are not buying things regularly at CVS, why would you need to even get the card?
- Lastly, I also consider it a bad thing that the rewards that the CVS Advisor Panel will provide you can only be used at CVS stores. If you are not a regular shopper of the store or you don’t even buy anything there, then the rewards you will get here will basically be useless.
Is the CVS Advisor Panel to be Recommended?
After learning more about the CVS Advisor Panel and what they offer, I can say that it is something I can recommend if you are an active shopper at CVS stores.
Otherwise, it is better if you look at a different opportunity. The reason I recommend it if you are an active shopper at CVS is that this survey site is really made for CVS’s customers.
From the registration process, all the way to the reward that is being offered, CVS Advisor Panel is really made for CVS customers.
You will need a CVS pharmacy/ExtraCare card in order to register and the rewards you will get can only be used at CVS stores.
So if you are someone who purchases a lot of things at CVS stores, then you can become a member here to earn coupons you can use.
Just remember not to expect a lot of surveys, as the company will only likely provide 1 to 3 surveys a year. This means you can expect to earn only $5 to $20 worth of coupons a year.
But if you are not a shopper at CVS, then this opportunity doesn’t really offer you anything.