Product Name: Global Test Market
Product Owner: Lightspeed Research
Quite a lot of people have already come upon some advertisements that feature a product named Global Test Market.
So what is it? Is it anything more than another scam run by some money grabbing imposter?
The short answer is, no. Continue through the review to find out all there is to know about Global Test Market.
If you’re looking for a legit way to make money then check out my review – income proof here.
What is Global Test Market?
Global Test Market is an online survey service that allows you to participate in reviewing one product or another.
Product does not mean only consumable products like the latest offer of KFC or a new tool kit introduced by some famous company.
You can choose from quite a wide array of surveys that include movies, restaurant, automobiles, current events and pretty much any topic that you might find interesting.
The list is pretty long.
Why use Global Test Market’s surveys?
The answer is simple. They pay you for your effort.
For each survey you complete, you account is credited with a specific amount of points.
When you accumulate 1000 points (known as MarketPoints) you can cash it for $50 (for each point you earn about $0.05). There is no loophole in this and actually is as simple as it sounds.
There are multiple methods for redeeming your MarketPoints. Like, for each 1000 points you could ask for a $50 cheque or you could ask for a payment of $20 to your PayPal account for each 460 points or ask for gift cards and e-vouchers. The cheques are mailed to the mailing address you decide to put in.
Now that the most important questions have been answered, one would wonder, what are these surveys good for anyway?
Global Test Market is responsible for these surveys on behalf of quite a few famous brand names.
Their list does not include only big names, however. Various companies need to know how a product of theirs is doing in the market or how a product would do once it has been introduced for the first time.
They need to acquire feedback about existing products and suggestions and potential niches for a new one. And all these surveys are for that purpose alone, acquiring information for those businesses otherwise known as business research.
This is what Global Test Market does and those businesses are their clients.
Is Global Test Market A Scam?
There have been a few questions about the genuinity of Global Test Market, asking whether it is a scam.
Currently, there are about 5.5 million members of GTM in 49 countries.
Anyone who has participated in any of their surveys would assure you that it is not a scam.
They do not ask for any kind of payment when you sign up. It is free and the only monetary transaction that you need to bear i mind is the payment that you receive.
This is how you can tell whether a product/service like this is a scam. Genuine online surveys do not ask for money when it is they who are actually receiving the information.
Keeping all these in mind, it is always better to go through both the pros and cons of a product.
What I Liked
- Undoubtedly, Global Test Market being completely genuine is its best part as it is advantageous for the participant.
- It is completely free of charge. You do not need to pay anything other than your time to sign up.
- Consumers from 49 countries can participate.
- The age restriction is very limited. Anyone over 13 years of age can become a full member.
- Huge collection of surveys from where members can choose the ones that seem interesting to them.
- Ease of payment.
- Participants get to know about new products.
What I Didn’t Like
- The worst quality of Global Test Market is possibly their long respond period. Members do not get much of a response regarding when they will be able to participate in the surveys. It takes quite a few days before they send enough invitations to your inbox.
- It takes about 2/3 months for you to acquire 1000 MarketPoints. When of course it is easy money, it is also somewhat frustrating. Although it is mainly due to the lengthy respond period mentioned before.
Truthfully, the general feedback about Global Test Market is positive.
However, there have been a few highly negative reviews as well.
Once in a while members complained about a few serious issues that could actually convince a member that it is indeed a scam.
Some people have complained that Global Test Market has refused them payment even when they had the required points. Another issue is their time-inefficient status update.
Sometimes when a participant finishes and submits a survey, they get a dialogue box informing them that the survey has already ended. This can get seriously irritating if you had to spend about an hour for that survey.
However, these problems also occur due to various bugs or server issues so it is impossible to blame one party or another without any doubt. All in all, Global Test Market has managed to generate positive experience in general.
Want to learn how to make real money online? Join Frank here.
- Is Swagbucks Legit?
- Is Vindale Research Legit?
- Is Toluna Surveys Legit?
- Global Test Market Review?
- InBoxDollars Review – Is this program legit?
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Is Online Cash Source a Scam? I think it’s Overpriced Product - May 26, 2016
- Herbalife Review – Is It A Good Business Opportunity? - October 28, 2014
- Market America Review And Why It Is A Rip-Off - October 25, 2014