Participating in market research studies is one of the most common opportunities you can find when it comes to making money online.
Most market research companies offer answering surveys as the main opportunity to make money, but some market research companies offer other study opportunities.
For this review, we’ll be talking about a site called Opinium Research Panel. It is a market research company that offers people an opportunity to make money participating in surveys.
The main way to make money is to answer surveys, but occasionally, the site offers other study opportunities also.
You will get paid in cash, which you can withdraw after you earn enough cash, or redeem it for other forms of rewards.
You can expect to earn only about £5 to £15 a month with this opportunity. But is Opinium Research Panel really a legitimate opportunity or is it a scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
Opinium Research Panel is a Legit Opportunity To Make Money
Opinium Research Panel is an online market research company that is based in London, UK. It’s a site that provides opportunities for people to make money participating in surveys or other studies.
The site will pay you in cash, which you can withdraw once you have reached the minimum threshold needed. You can also choose to redeem it for other rewards like vouchers or you can donate it.
From what I have seen, I can say that Opinium Research Panel is a legit opportunity for you to make money.
The site does offer several study opportunities, mainly answering surveys, for people to make money online. Despite the site being legit, there are still a lot of issues with it.
Members have issues with the limited surveys available or how the site’s customer service doesn’t really respond. But the main issue with Opinium Research Panel is that they are not paying.
There have been a lot of complaints from members about the site not providing the payouts. I’ll discuss this issue in more detail as we progress with this review.
I’ll also discuss in more detail why you can only expect to earn about £5 to £15 per month with this site.
- How This Crazy Experiment Turned Into $10,000 Per Month Income
- 43 Legitimate Ways To Make Money From Home – Guaranteed
Who Uses Opinium Research Panel?
The Opinium Research Panel is designed to be used by two groups of people with one group being businesses and organizations who are looking to gather information from people to help them make decisions.
The other group are people like you who are looking for opportunities to make some money online. For businesses and organizations, the site offers an opportunity to gather information and opinions.
The site can conduct various market research studies that organizations can use to help them gather the necessary data they need to make the right decision in improving products and services.
They can have the site conduct surveys, focus groups discussions, and more.
For people like you, Opinium Research Panel offers an opportunity to make money online just by participating in studies.
The site offers a variety of studies that you can participate in, with answering surveys as the main one. You will be paid in cash, which you can withdraw after reaching the minimum cash out requirement.
You can also choose to redeem it for other types of rewards.
Becoming a member is free and easy to do so. You just need to be a UK resident and at least 18-years-old to be able to register.
In the next section, I’ll discuss the registration process in more detail and the money-making opportunities that the site offers.
How Do You Make Money with Opinium Research Panel?
There are several ways for you to make money on the Opinium Research Panel, but the main opportunity available is to answer surveys.
The site will pay you in cash for each study you are able to complete. The cash you earn can be withdrawn after you have reached the minimum cash out requirement.
You can also choose to redeem your earnings for gift cards.
To begin, you need to first become a member of the site. To do so you just need to click the Register Now button on the site and fill out the necessary details. You also need to answer a short survey, which is basically about your profile and personal information.
It’s important that you completely answer your profile survey, as the site will send you study invites based on your profile.
To be able to register, you just need to be a resident of the UK and be at least 18-years-old.
The main way to earn with Opinium Research Panel is by answering surveys. The site will send you survey invites based on your profile. You can only expect to get about 4 invites per month, though, so don’t expect to earn a lot.
Opinium Research Panel will pay you about 50p per completed survey. The good thing about these surveys is that you can expect to complete them in just 5 to 10 minutes.
After completing a survey you will automatically be entered into a raffle for a chance to win different prizes. You can win gadgets, gift cards, and cash.
Aside from surveys, you might also qualify to take part in focus group discussions. This type of study will pay more than surveys, but they are rare. The amount of money you can earn will depend on the focus group study.
Aside from participating in studies, you can also refer people to join the Opinium Research Panel. Doing so will allow you to earn extra rewards from the site.
So what will you do with all of your earnings? Well, you can choose to withdraw your earnings via check or bank transfer. You just need to reach the minimum amount of £25 to be able to withdraw.
Aside from withdrawing cash, you can also choose to exchange your earnings for Amazon vouchers or donate it to a charitable organization.
The site says that it usually takes them 15 to 20 minutes to process the payment. It can be shorter or longer, depending on the payment method chosen.
Now, one of the complaints with the site is that it’s hard to contact their customer support. There have been a lot of complaints that the site’s customer service doesn’t usually respond to email queries.
This is a problem since it’s important that the site’s customer service is responsive, as this shows members that they are also important to the site.
But the main complaint that members have with Opinium Research Panel is that they are not paying anymore. Most of these complaints are recent, so this is a new issue.
A lot of the complainants say that the site used to be a decent source of extra income. But they’re not paying their members anymore.
A lot of the members have complained that they have already been waiting for more than 3 months for their checks or bank transfers. The site is not even sending Amazon vouchers on time.
The only possible explanation I have for this is that the site likely doesn’t have the necessary funds to pay members the money they have earned.
What is Good about Opinium Research Panel
Now that we know more about Opinium Research Panel and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first good thing about Opinium Research Panel is that the site offers various options for you to make money. You can answer surveys, participate in focus group discussions, or even refer people to the website. You will also have a chance to earn more rewards if you are lucky enough to win the raffle draw.
- Another good thing about Opinium Research Panel is that you have different options when it comes to withdrawing your earnings. You can choose to withdraw it for cash or for Amazon vouchers. Though I always prefer being paid for cash, I always consider it a good thing if an opportunity provides its members with different options when it comes to withdrawing their rewards since it gives them the freedom to choose.
- It’s also a good thing that it is easy and free to join Opinium Research Panel. This means that you won’t have to worry about filling out too many information when you register or paying for anything.
What is Bad about Opinium Research Panel
Of course, there are also a lot of bad things about Opinium Research Panel, which I’ll discuss in this section.
- The first bad thing about Opinium Research Panel is that the available surveys are only limited. You can only expect to get invited to 4 surveys a month with this website. This means that the main opportunity to earn is very limited, so earning good amounts of money monthly with this opportunity is close to impossible.
- I also consider it a bad thing that Opinium Research Panel has high minimum cash out requirement. The site requires that your earnings reach at least £25 before you are able to withdraw it. And with only a limited number of surveys available, reaching that amount can likely take you about a couple of months or more, depending on how active you will be in referring people to the site.
- But the worst thing about Opinium Research Panel is that there have been a lot of recent complaints about the site not paying members the rewards that they are owed. Though this is a recent complaint, there are a number of members who are complaining about it, which means that it is not just an isolated case. It’s always not a good sign when an opportunity starts getting complaints about payment issues. This could mean the site is experiencing financial problems that make them unable to pay their members.
Do I Recommend Opinium Research Panel?
After learning more about Opinium Research Panel is and what they are bringing to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that I don’t recommend.
The site used to offer a decent opportunity for people to earn some cash and rewards just by participating in studies.
They also provide options when it comes to the kinds of rewards that you can redeem. However, the issues that the site has, especially the recent ones about the payment make it hard to recommend them.
I always consider it a bad sign when people start complaining that an opportunity is not paying them the reward they are owed.
This could signal financial problem or something much worse like the site is closed to shutting down. This is why I don’t see any reason to recommend the site yet, even checking it out is not really a good idea.
There are a lot of better sites out there that are paying consistently. I suggest checking them out first before trying out the Opinium Research Panel.