Answering surveys are probably one of the most common opportunities you can find out there when it comes to making extra money.
There are a lot of market research companies providing opportunities for people to earn money by answering and completing surveys.
Now, the reason for this is that there are a lot of businesses and brands that are looking to gather information about consumers to help them improve their products or services or create new ones that are better.
These market research companies help them gather the information they need so they can make the proper adjustments and make the right decision.
One such company that is offering this kind of opportunity is the Consumer Opinion Institute. It’s a market research company that will pay you for participating in their surveys.
The money you can earn will depend greatly on how many surveys you will be able to complete. From what I’ve seen, though, it is likely that you will earn about $5 to $10 a month with this opportunity.
But is Consumer Opinion really legit or is it just a scam like a lot of other survey sites?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Consumer Opinion Institute is a Legitimate Survey Site that Really Pays
- 2 Who Uses the Consumer Opinion Institute Website?
- 3 How Do You Earn Money with Consumer Opinion Institute?
- 4 What is Good about Consumer Opinion Institute
- 5 What is Bad about Consumer Opinion Institute
- 6 Do I Recommend Consumer Opinion Institute?
- 7 Related Articles
Consumer Opinion Institute is a Legitimate Survey Site that Really Pays
Consumer Opinion Institute is a company that allows people to make money answering surveys. They provide two types of surveys, the surveys sent via mail and online surveys.
You will get paid for each survey that you will receive so your earnings will depend greatly on how many surveys you will be able to answer.
Based on what I’ve seen so far, I can say that that the company is pretty much legitimate and they will really pay you for completing surveys.
There have been no complaints yet about the company not paying their panelists and they do actually have a good system to make sure of this.
Surveys sent through the mail will usually have money included with it, so you will already get paid even before you answer the survey.
The only issue with this opportunity is that registration for new members is not always open. This means that there’s a limit to how many people the company can accept, which is a shame.
As for the amount you can earn, it really looks like $10 is the highest amount you can earn with this opportunity. As we progress further in this review, you will begin to understand why.
Who Uses the Consumer Opinion Institute Website?
Consumer Opinion Institute is made to be used by two groups with one of the groups being businesses and brands looking to gather information to help improve the products and services they offer.
The other group are people like you who are looking for ways to earn extra income. For brands and businesses, the company gives them an opportunity to get information from the right people.
Consumer Opinion makes sure that they only send the survey questions to the right people that can answer it properly.
The company is able to do this by asking a lot of personal questions during the registration process to learn as much as they can from the people that are joining.
For people like you, Consumer Opinion provides an opportunity to make extra money just by answering surveys. The company sends surveys in two ways, either through snail mail or through email.
Since the snail mail surveys will be sent to a U.S. address, this opportunity seems to be open only to people living in the U.S.
The company seems to pay instantly after completing the survey and in the next section of this review, I’ll discuss more information about how you make money with this opportunity.
How Do You Earn Money with Consumer Opinion Institute?
Consumer Opinion Institute only provides one way for you to make money and that is by answering the surveys that they send to you via snail mail or email.
You will get paid for completing the survey that the company sends you. If you receive a survey via snail mail, money will already be included.
This means that not only will you get a survey to answer, but you will also get the money for being chosen to answer the survey.
Consumer Opinion will pay you $1 to $5 per survey so you can expect to find that kind of money in the snail mail.
In case you fail to complete a survey, the company will catch up with you in the next survey that they send.
You can also get a survey via email and the money you will earn for completing the survey will be paid via check and sent to your home address.
The amount of money you can receive will depend on the length of the survey. So the longer the survey the higher the pay you will get.
The company, though, said that surveys will only take 10 to 20 minutes of your time. You can expect to get 1 to 2 surveys per month.
Now, what Consumer Opinion has here is somehow an outdated method of answering surveys, but there’s a good reason for this.
By sending you a paper survey, you will really take the time to read and process each question instead of just browsing through it and clicking your way to finishing the survey.
This means that paper surveys will have a more valid result than online surveys. Well, at least this is what the company believes.
Now, it is free to become a member of Consumer Opinion Institute, but you will need to be a U.S. resident to be able to join.
The process isn’t simple since the company will require you to fill out a registration survey, where there will be a lot of personal questions.
It will include questions about your lifestyle, your household, your income, and so on. The registration process will basically require you to complete your profile.
The reason for this is that the company will base the surveys that they will send you on your profile. They will no longer have qualifying questions for you to answer to determine if you are fit or not.
So when you receive a survey, it means you are already qualified based on the profile you submitted. So it is important you fill out your registration completely.
What is Good about Consumer Opinion Institute
Now that we have learned more about Consumer Opinion Institute and what they offer, it is time to discuss what is good about this opportunity.
- The first thing that is good about Consumer Opinion Institute is that they will pay you immediately, especially if you receive your survey via snail mail. The envelope will contain the survey you need to answer and also the payment for it. This means you will already get your money, even before you answer the survey.
- Another good thing about Consumer Opinion Institute is that there won’t be a need for you to answer any qualifying questions before you get to participate in the survey. If the company sends you a survey via email or snail mail, it already means you are qualified to participate and you can proceed to answer the survey straight away.
- It is also a good thing that Consumer Opinion Institute will send you 1 to 2 surveys a month. This means you can expect to earn at least once a month for answering surveys. There will actually be times where you will get 3 surveys, but this is rare.
What is Bad about Consumer Opinion Institute
As good as Consumer Opinion Institute sounds, there are also some things that I consider bad about them.
- Though this is not actually a problem for me, I believe some people will have issues with Consumer Opinion Institute sending their surveys via snail mail instead of digital. This means that you will really have to read through several sheets of paper just to complete a survey, which is more time consuming than an online survey.
- It’s also a bad thing that registration to be a member of Consumer Opinion Institute is not always open. This means that the company only has limited slots available for people. So if that slot is already filled up, you won’t be able to register to become a member of the company. You will have to come back from time to time to see if they are already accepting new members.
- I also consider it a bad thing that the registration process can be long and tedious. Consumer Opinion Institute requires you to provide your personal profile during the registration process. This means you will be answering a lot of questions and filling out information just to become a member. It will likely take you some time to complete the entire process.
Do I Recommend Consumer Opinion Institute?
After learning more about Consumer Opinion Institute, I would say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out, provided they are accepting new members.
I don’t fully recommend them because of the low amount of money you can earn with this opportunity, which is about $15 a month, max.
But the fact that you can expect to receive consistent income with them for working about an hour or less a month is hard to pass up.
The company has been consistent in sending 1 to 2, sometimes 3, surveys a month to its members. This means you can rely on them to provide consistent opportunities for extra money, something not all survey sites do.
I also consider it a good thing that you will get paid immediately for answering surveys, especially if you get them through snail mail.
About the only real problem with Consumer Opinion is registering. It is a shame that their memberships are only limited, which means you have to wait for a slot to open up before signing up.
So you just need to constantly check their website and see if they have available slots for new members. Just remember, don’t expect to get rich with this site or be able to leave your day job.
What you earn here will just be a small amount that you can add to your main income.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020