Welcome to my GetUpside App Review.
Businesses are always looking for ways to attract more customers to their respective stores or brands. They usually offer deals or other forms of promotion to make it enticing for people to shop in their stores.
One kind of deal that brands and businesses usually offer are cash backs. This is basically a deal that allows you to get a certain amount of money back whenever you make certain purchases.
Now there are a lot of deals like this out there, but there is one app that offers an opportunity for you to earn cash back whenever you gas up, do your grocery shopping, or dine at certain restaurants.
This app is called the GetUpside app, where you can earn cash backs at certain stores and in certain areas. The beauty of this app is that it also offers an opportunity to make money.
The amount of money you can earn here will greatly depend on your shopping activities. But it seems like it is possible to earn at least $50 a month with this app.
Is the GetUpside app really a legit opportunity or just a scam? We review this company and deliver our findings below.
By the way, if you’re looking for ways to earn money online then, you can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 GetUpside App Review : Legit and it Really Allows You To Earn Cash Back
- 2 GetUpSide Complaints
- 3 Who Uses the GetUpside App?
- 4 Method for GetUpSide Payout
- 5 How Do You Earn Money with the GetUpside App?
- 6 Which States Is GetUpSide Available?
- 7 Make Money With GetUpSide Referral Program
- 8 Is GetUpSide A Scam?
- 9 What is Good about the GetUpside App
- 10 What is Bad about the GetUpside App
- 11 Do I Recommend the GetUpside App?
- 12 Similar Posts
GetUpside App Review : Legit and it Really Allows You To Earn Cash Back
GetUpside is an app that is designed to offer you cash back whenever you gas up at certain stations, do your grocery shopping at certain stores, or dine at certain restaurants.
The cash back will be sent to your GetUpdate account then you can just withdraw it via PayPal or check. The app is available only in certain states and cities in the U.S.
From what I’ve seen so far, the app is legit, as it really delivers on its promise. It really lets you earn cash back whenever you take up an offer then make a purchase.
There have been little to no complaints at all about the app not paying the cash back on certain purchases. There have been some complaints however, which are likely technical issues with the app.
Another issue that people complain about is that you can only earn the cash back if you pay via debit or credit card. Paying by cash won’t be considered a valid purchase. So something to keep in mind.
I’ll be discussing these issues more, as we progress in this review. I’ll also discuss why it is possible to earn at least $50 a month with this app.
Who Uses the GetUpside App?
The GetUpside app is designed for two groups with one group being gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants who are looking to attract more people to their respective stores.
The other group are people who are looking for ways to make money online and to gain some discounts whenever they do their shopping and make other purchases.
For businesses, the app provides them with an opportunity to attract people to their respective stores in the form of providing cash backs.
GetUpside will provide their members with special offers for particular stores to allow them to earn cash back.
The beauty of this offer is that members can only use these offers at a particular store and there’s a deadline on when they can use it. Then members would need to prove they made the purchase before getting the cash back.
For people, the app provides an opportunity to earn some money and get cash back whenever they gas up, do their grocery shopping, or dine in at restaurants.
You will just need to be a member of GetUpside and live in an area in the U.S. that they are currently catering to so you can take advantage of the offers.
Once you have selected an offer, you just need to make sure you use it within the time limit and only at the store that is mentioned there to earn cash back.
Method for GetUpSide Payout
Once you have enough, you can withdraw your money via PayPal or exchange it for gift cards. In the next section, I’ll discuss more about how you can make money with this app.
How Do You Earn Money with the GetUpside App?
The main way for you to earn some money with the GetUpside app is by earning cash backs on your purchases. The app will provide several offers that you can use in a particular store.
Once you have used that offer in the store, you will earn some cash backs. The cash backs you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal or exchanged for gift cards.
To be a member, you will just need to download the app, which is available in both Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, and register to be a member.
This is free and easy to do so, and won’t require a lot of your time. It is important to note, though, that this app is only available in the U.S. and that it only serves certain areas.
Which States Is GetUpSide Available?
Currently, the app can be used in Maryland, Virginia, Long Island, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, Florida, and Washington DC, primarily around the metro areas of Washington DC and Baltimore.
The app is always expanding, so it likely won’t be long before it has partnered with stores in your area.
GetUpSide Cash Back From Gas Stations
The first way to earn cash back is by gassing up at the more than 1,000 gas stations in the area. You can expect to earn up to $0.25 per gallon of gas. The amount of cash back you can get will likely depend on the offer that the app will have.
GetUpSide Cash Back From Grocery Stores
Another way to earn cash back is shopping at grocery stores that GetUpside has partnered with. You can expect to earn up to 15% cash back when you do your groceries. Again this will depend on the kind of offer available.
GetUpSide Cash Back From Restaurants
Lastly, you can earn cash back by up to 35% whenever you dine at restaurants. The amount of cash back you earn will depend on the available offer.
Now, it is important that you first grab the offer that the app has before making your purchase, as the offer will be your ticket to getting the cash back.
It will contain the details on how much you will earn and in what store you should you be spending it at. It’s also important that you pay in either credit or debit card when you make your purchase.
The app won’t honor your receipt if you pay in cash or gift card. The reason for this is that paying by debit or credit card will show your name on the receipt, allowing them to verify that it is really you making the purchase.
After making a purchase, you just need to upload the receipt on the app so GetUpside can verify that you really made the purchase when you grabbed an offer.
Offers have a time limit, and you will only have 4 hours to use them after you grab it. You are also only limited to 50 gallons of gas per offer and two grocery cash back receipt per week.
The cash back is also calculated on the pre-tax and pre-tip total of your purchase.
Make Money With GetUpSide Referral Program
Aside from earning cash backs, GetUpside also has a referral program that allows you to refer people to the app to earn money.
You will get a $0.20 bonus when you refer someone who takes a gas offer and spends at least $10 on a gas purchase.
Aside from that, you will also earn $0.02 bonus for every gallon that your referral spends. You also get an additional bonus every time the referral of your referral also spends a gallon of gas.
The cash back and money you earn can be cashed out via PayPal or check. There will be a $1 fee if your cash out amount is less than $15 for PayPal and less than $50 for check payments.
You won’t need to pay the fee if you have referred someone to the program. You can also choose to exchange your money for a digital gift card.
Is GetUpSide A Scam?
GetUpSide is a legit company and also a legit way to make money. However, it’s NOT a substitute for your current employment, but more of a way for you to get good discounts.
What is Good about the GetUpside App
After learning more about the GetUpside app and what it offers, it’s time to discuss what is good about it.
- The first good thing about GetUpside is that this app gives you options when it comes to cashing out your money. You can choose to cash out via PayPal, check or exchange it for gift cards. This is great because it gives you the flexibility to choose what to do with the money you earn and how you are going to get it. Not everyone has PayPal, so having the option to cash out in check or gift card is great.
- I also consider it a good thing that GetUpside has partnered with a lot of gas stations, grocery stores and restaurant to give you a lot of different offers that you can take advantage of in order to get cash backs whenever you go shopping, gas up, or dine.
- It’s also good that GetUpside has a referral program, which allows you to earn more and to still use the app even if they have yet to partner with stores in your area. This allows you to still use and earn money from the app.
What is Bad about the GetUpside App
As good as this app sounds, there are also bad things about GetUpside that I’ll discuss here.
- My first issue with GetUpside is that they don’t accept cash payment. I understand that they need debit or credit card payments to be able to verify your identity as the person who really made the purchase. But it would still be great if they can find a way to incorporate cash, as not everyone is comfortable paying via debit or credit card.
- I also consider it a bad thing that the GetUpside app is only available in certain areas. This means that not everyone can take advantage of what it offers and you are very limited when it comes to the people that you can refer to the program.
Do I Recommend the GetUpside App?
Now that we know more about the GetUpside app and what it offers people, I would say that it is an opportunity I would recommend if the app is available in your area.
The app is a great way for you to earn cash backs whenever you gas up, do your groceries, or dine at certain restaurants.
This will allow you to save money on some of your purchases. Depending on your shopping activity, you are likely to earn cash back of $50 a month or more with this app.
It’s just a shame that this app is not yet available in all areas, but GetUpside is working on expanding their reach, so it likely won’t be long until the app can be used all over the U.S.
For now, you could download the app and give this opportunity a try if you are in the area that it is serving.
While, GetUpside might be a good way to get cashback on your purchases, as I mentioned earlier, you might also consider ways you can make money online. I recommend you check out this review.
As always, if you’ve had any experience with the GetUpside app, good or bad, I’d love to hear about your experience. Just leave a message in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading.
- Gold Opinions Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Hiving Surveys Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Irish Opinions Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Iwadi Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Opinionsite Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021