Answering surveys are one of the most common money-making opportunities that you will find online. It will just require you to answer several questions about a brand or company and get paid for it.
Unfortunately, though, you won’t get rich with this kind of opportunity, as the amount of money you will usually earn is about a dollar or even less.
Now, one survey company is hoping to change that by paying people big amounts of money just for answering surveys. That company is called PartSurvey.
The company promises to pay big money for completing a survey and promises that you can earn about $1,000 a month. But is this opportunity legit or is it just another scam that you should be staying away from?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 PartSurvey is a Scam Survey Site that you Should Avoid
- 2 Who Uses the PartSurvey Website?
- 3 How Do You Earn Money with PartSurvey?
- 4 What I Liked about PartSurvey
- 5 What I Didn’t Like about PartSurvey
- 6 Is the PartSurvey Website to be Recommended?
- 7 Related Articles
PartSurvey is a Scam Survey Site that you Should Avoid
PartSurvey is promoting itself as a survey site that has clients who are eager to hear the opinions of regular people like you and me.
They say these advertisers pay them for information and they will pay you for providing that information by answering their surveys. The amount of money the company pays is higher compared to a lot of survey sites.
Unfortunately, you won’t be earning anything from this website, as it is basically just a scam. For one, the amount of money they promise to pay you is not realistic.
There’s actually a valid reason why legit survey sites pay only a small amount of money to its members for completing a survey. So this site promising big payday is already very dubious.
Secondly, the PartSurvey.com website doesn’t really instill confidence about the company, as you can’t find a lot of information about the company and its owners.
These two things alone should be enough reason why you should stay away from this opportunity. But if you are not convinced, read further as I’ll explain more in this review why PartSurvey is a scam.
Who Uses the PartSurvey Website?
The PartSurvey website is designed to be used by two groups of people with one being the advertisers and market researchers who are looking for information about their consumers.
The other group is people like you who are looking for ways to make some decent money online. Unfortunately, there are not many details or information you can find about what the site offers.
They only mention that they allow advertising companies to get the opinion of the people through surveys and that they share a portion of what they earn to people like you.
But as mentioned above, you won’t really see any of the money that the site is promising. The main reason for this is that the payment for completing a survey is too high.
The site promises to pay you $14 for every completed survey. If you’re not new to answering surveys, you will know that this amount is too good to be true.
If this is your first time encountering survey sites, well I’m sorry to say but legit survey sites usually pay between $0.15 and $1 per completed survey.
The $1 amount is very rare, as most survey sites will be paying you less than a dollar. So this promise of $14 is very dubious. In the next section, I’ll explain in more detail why this is the case.
How Do You Earn Money with PartSurvey?
As mentioned above, PartSurvey is a survey site and the main way to earn money here is to answer surveys. Each completed survey will earn you $14.
To withdraw your money, you just need to reach the minimum cash out of $700. Once you get that, you can withdraw your money via PayPal or Payza.
Now, $700 seems like a lot so PartSurvey also has another opportunity for you to make money in order to reach the withdrawal amount early.
The site also has a referral program, where they will pay you $15 for every person that you refer to join the website. It’s as easy as that. You will also be getting 20% of your referrals earnings.
If you think about it, what they’re offering is very simple and straightforward. No complications, no other requirements, just complete surveys and refer people and you get your money.
It’s simple and easy, right? You’d think this will likely be a legit opportunity because the process is so simple and easy.
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but even if the concept of this site is simple and easy to understand, it’s still considered a scam. The main reason for this is the amount they say they will pay you for completing a survey.
As I said before, most survey sites will pay less than a dollar for completing surveys. There are some rare moments where you can earn more than a dollar for a survey, but there are few of them.
And those kinds of surveys are not the usual surveys that sites offer. They are likely a special survey given by a client, which makes it a one of a kind survey.
But for a site to consistently offer to pay more than $10 consistently for just answering surveys, it’s close to impossible. This is because advertisers do not really pay survey sites a lot to have people answer surveys.
It will be very hard for any kind of survey site to sustain the business if they pay members at least $10 per survey. Heck, even paying $5 per survey will be hard to sustain.
So you know PartSurvey’s offer of $14 is really just a lie. Besides, there has yet a person to come out to provide proof that he or she indeed earned $700 with this website.
The latest news that you see on the site is not reliable proof that people are really getting paid. Something like this can easily be faked, so it’s not valid proof.
If you are still not convinced that this is a scam, try checking out the site for yourself. You won’t see any information about the company, who owns the website, or even who developed it.
This is important information that you would need to know to validate if an opportunity is legitimate or not. The absence of such information shows that the site is not real.
What I Liked about PartSurvey
Now that we know more about PartSurvey and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss if there’s something good about the opportunity they provide.
- It’s really hard to find anything good about PartSurvey, considering it is a scam website. But if there’s one good thing about it, is that joining is free and it seems like the site doesn’t require you to pay for anything when you withdraw your money. Other than that there’s really nothing to like here.
What I Didn’t Like about PartSurvey
There are a lot of things that I didn’t really like about PartSurvey, but I’ll discuss just the important ones that you need to know.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about PartSurvey is that it’s a scam website that won’t really pay you anything. All the time you will spend in this site, all the effort and energy you will exert will just go to waste, since the money you earn can’t be cashed out no matter what you do.
- I also didn’t like that the site seems to be after your information, particularly your email address. Yes, the site is not out to get any money from you. But it seems like they are after your personal information like your email, name, and so on. This means the site could possibly be designed to get this information, so the owners and developers can sell it to marketers.
- There’s a small possibility that your money could be taken away. Information that you will be giving away on this site is your PayPal address. Now I know PayPal is secure, but I’m sure it is still not 100% secure. So there’s still a small risk that hackers could hack into your account using the PayPal email you provide signing up to this website.
Is the PartSurvey Website to be Recommended?
Do I recommend PartSurvey as a viable opportunity? Of course not. The site has been proven to be a scam and you will just waste your time there.
This survey site seems enticing, especially the high payment and the simple and easy to understand compensation. Unfortunately, the site has been proven to not pay any of its members.
There has yet to be a member who has been able to provide actual proof that they received the $700 they earned from PartSurvey.
They payment proof that the survey company is promoting on the site is really just fake, as you will likely have heard of this more often if it does pay $14 just for answering a survey.
You will just be wasting your time and effort here and it’s best that you look for other opportunities to make money.
If you really want to just answer surveys, there are a lot of legit opportunities out there. Just don’t expect to earn a lot of money there.
- Cash App Review
- Consumer Opinion Institute Review
- C2 Research C2 Consumer Research Review
- Applike Review
- My Survey Review
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021