The boom of cryptocurrency, particularly that of Bitcoin, has given rise to the demand for the next big cryptocurrency that will again take the market by storm and make a lot of people millionaires.
Unfortunately, this increase in demand for the next big cryptocurrency has also given rise to the many different scams that are targeting people who are looking to make it big.
These fraudulent companies are banking on people’s quest for the next Bitcoin, offering them a cryptocurrency that they guarantee will make a lot of people millionaires as well.
Identifying these scam companies is actually hard to do, considering that a lot of them are able to make it appear like they are a legit company.
Plus, they use a lot of tactics that are geared towards playing on peoples greed and emotions, making it harder for them to think rationally and logically about these types of opportunities.
One such company that is trying to position itself as a legit site that offers cryptocurrency investment is the Trade Coin Club.
The company promises daily profits with the help of their trading software, allowing you to make a lot of money through them.
But is the opportunity that Trade Coin Club offers legitimate or just another scam that you should stay away from?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Trade Coin Club is a Big Scam that You Should Avoid.
- 2 For Whom is the Trade Coin Club Website Designed For?
- 3 How Do You Make Money with Trade Coin Club and Why it is a Scam?
- 4 What I Liked about Trade Coin Club
- 5 What I Disliked about Trade Coin Club
- 6 Do I Recommend Trade Coin Club?
- 7 Related Content
Trade Coin Club is a Big Scam that You Should Avoid.
Trade Coin Club identifies itself as a membership club that will revolutionize the trading of cryptocurrencies. The company promises that anyone who joins them will earn money daily.
They claim to have a trading software that does a lot of microtransactions daily, which will allow you to generate daily returns from the money that you invested in them.
The company provides three membership plans that will each provide different daily profits. The problem, though, is that all of these claims are just one big lie.
The company doesn’t really trade cryptocurrencies in the market and they won’t really pay you anything. They are actually just running one big Ponzi scheme, to provide the payment to old investors.
If you’re still not convinced that Trade Coin Club is just a scam, you better read on, as I’ll be discussing more in detail why this company is a big lie, as this review progresses.
For Whom is the Trade Coin Club Website Designed For?
The Trade Coin Club website is designed for people who are looking for ways to make money in cryptocurrency.
The company guarantees that everyone who joins them will earn daily profits, as they have developed a special software program that can make a lot of profitable transactions for them.
Depending on the membership plan you get, you can earn as little as 0.35% ROI daily or as high as 0.45% daily.
But as mentioned above, the company is just one big scam and all of the promises of you earning big amounts of money here are all just a big lie.
The company will pay you at first, but that is only a bait to lure you in. Once you’ve bought their lies, they would stop paying you money and even ignore your emails and messages.
In the next section, I’ll discuss more in detail why Trade Coin Club is a scam and why you should stay away.
How Do You Make Money with Trade Coin Club and Why it is a Scam?
Before we discuss how Trade Coin Club is a scam, it is first important to understand how you are supposed to generate money from this website.
Understanding the opportunities they offer will make you understand even more why this site is a big scam.
Now, Train Coin Club offers two main ways for you to earn money on the website. The first is through the investment program they have for the different membership plans of the company.
The first membership is the Apprentice level where you are required to invest between 0.25 BTC and 0.99 BTC. From the Bitcoin you invested, you can expect to earn 0.35% ROI daily for 8 months.
The second membership is the Trader level, where you must invest between 1 BTC and 4.99 BTC. From your investment, you will get 0.40% ROI daily for 12 months.
The last membership is the Senior Trader level, where you need to invest 5 BTC. From this investment, the company promises an ROI of 0.42% daily for 12 months.
Each membership will have a monthly fee that you will need to pay the company. The Apprentice level will have a fee of 0.015 BTC, while the Trader will have a monthly fee of 0.03 BTC.
Senior Traders will be required to pay 0.045 BTC per month. It’s also important to remember that Trade Coin Club will charge a 25% fee every four months in order for you to be able to withdraw your money.
The second opportunity to make money is through the referral program. As a member of the Trade Coin Club, you can earn 10% for each person you refer to be a member of the company and invest money.
The compensation structure of the referral program uses the uni-level structure, which means you will also earn from your referral’s referrals. The percentage you earn will depend on the level.
There are other opportunities to earn but these two are the main ones. Now that you have an idea of how to earn money, let’s discuss why this company is actually a scam.
The first warning sign of the company being a scam is their website. If you look at it closely, the website doesn’t really offer a lot of information about the company and the owners.
It is basically just a promotional page that allows you to sign up, as all information is about what they can offer and provide you.
Another sign that Trade Coin Club is a scam is that they are guaranteeing high returns on your money. You might think 0.35% is not a big return on your profit, but if you consider that this is daily, the returns are big.
The lowest return you can get from the company is 84%, which is something that legitimate investment products won’t really provide, let alone guarantee.
Besides, there is no software out there right now that is able to consistently provide good trading results. If there was, then a lot of investment companies will likely be lining up to get their hands on it.
Another important sign that the company is a scam is that they don’t really offer any products or service for you to promote.
You will basically just be promoting the companies membership plan as a way to attract people to join. This is a clear sign they don’t really have any other way to make money except for the income coming in from new members.
You might say the company has been paying people the amount they promised, but this is exactly what scammers are doing now.
They will provide payment at the start to make you believe they are legitimate. Once you have invested a lot, they will suddenly, and without warning, stop paying you and reply to all forms of communication.
What I Liked about Trade Coin Club
Now that we know more about Trade Coin Club and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss if there is something to like about the opportunity they are offering.
- There’s really nothing to like about the opportunity that Trade Coin Club is offering. In fact, there’s really nothing to like about the company itself. Everything the company says on their website is all a big lie, as they don’t really intend on providing an opportunity for people to make money. The site is just created for the owners and developers to scam people out of their hard earned money.
What I Disliked about Trade Coin Club
As for the things that I didn’t like, there is actually a lot of them, but I’ll just be focusing on the most important ones.
- The first thing that I didn’t like about Trade Coin Club is that it is a scam. It tried to present itself as a legitimate company that provides earning opportunities through trading. But if you are familiar with how trading works, achieving consistent and positive results daily is something that is really impossible to do. No one can really predict how the market will go, which is why there are actually more people losing money than making money in trading.
- Another thing that I didn’t like about Trade Coin Club is that the company seems to be hell-bent on trying to get more money out of you. Aside from paying the initial investment when you join, there’s also a monthly fee that you will need to pay. Then every 4 months you will need to pay another fee to be able to withdraw your money. This shows that the company will do everything possible to get more money out of you.
Do I Recommend Trade Coin Club?
The answer to that question is of course not, considering that the company is just a big scam and you will just end up losing money.
Sure, they will likely pay at first to make you believe they are legit. But once you have invested a lot of money and when you least expect it, they will stop paying you.
They will stop replying to your email or messages. You will just simply be ignored since they have already got the money they need from you.
This is why if you see this opportunity being offered to you, stay away from it. You will only be wasting your time and money here.
- Ytmonster Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Cybertesteurs Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Fancy Hands Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Citizenme Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
- Askingcanadians Review – Can You Make Money With This Opportunity?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- Super Affiliate Machine: Is it Legit Or A Scam? We Review It - November 4, 2020
- Newbies Business Affiliate Guide - October 17, 2020