Welcome to my Your Dream Websites Review.
When it comes to making money online, there are a lot of different opportunities that you can find on the internet. There are hundreds or even thousands of websites out there that provide various ways for you to make some money.
You can earn money answering surveys, testing websites, downloading apps, doing freelance work, and much more.
However, it is important to note that not all the opportunities you find online are legitimate or worth your time and effort.
There are also a lot of opportunities out there that turn out to be a scam or just a big waste of time. To avoid wasting your time with these scams, we review money-making opportunities and recommend the worthy ones.
In this review, we’ll look at a site called Your Dream Websites. It’s a site that claims to provide an opportunity to make money with the program that they promote.
They claim that you can make $1,000 a day with their program, and you won’t have to do much to achieve it. Seems like a bold claim.
This is why we’ll check out if Your Dream Websites claims are legitimate or just a scam that you need to stay away from.
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 Your Dream Websites Seems Like A Scam That You Should Avoid
- 2 Who Uses Your Dream Websites?
- 3 Why is Your Dream Websites Considered A Scam?
- 4 What I Like about Your Dream Websites
- 5 What I Dislike about Your Dream Websites
- 6 Do I Recommend Your Dream Websites?
Your Dream Websites Seems Like A Scam That You Should Avoid
Your Dream Websites is a site that claims to provide you with an opportunity to make money online. The site says that they have a “weird trick” that can earn you a lot of money.
They claim that the program can earn you as much as $1,000 a day. This site is created by a person who calls himself Jake.
Though the claims sound enticing, it is, unfortunately, all a big lie. Your Dream Websites seems like a big scam and there are a lot of red flags that show this.
For one, the site lies about this opportunity being free, it is not free at all as they charge a one-time fee for it.
The sales video is also just full of extreme hype about its earning potential, even using fake testimonials to make it look legitimate.
If you do buy into the hype, you’ll realize that what you have paid for is worthless, the site won’t help you make any money, let alone $1,000 a day.
I’ll discuss these red flags in more detail as we progress further in this review Your Dream Websites.
Who Uses Your Dream Websites?
Your Dream Websites is supposedly designed for people who are looking for opportunities to make some money online.
The site claims that they have a program that can help you make as much as $1,000 a day without having to do much. Unfortunately, this is just one big lie as the site doesn’t provide you with an opportunity to make money at all.
There are a lot of red flags about this site, which makes it seem like a big scam. In reality, Your Dream Websites is really just designed for the creators.
They created the site to line their pockets instead of really providing something of value to people.
In the next section, I’ll discuss in more detail the red flags that Your Dream Websites have that shows it is likely a scam.
Why is Your Dream Websites Considered A Scam?
Your Dream Website is a site that claims to have a “weird trick” that can help earn you a lot of money online. They claim that their program can help you earn as much as $1,000 a day without the need to work hard or do a lot of work.
The creator, Jake, claims that everything is already done for you and just need to plug and play it in order to earn.
As mentioned above, this opportunity has several red flags that make it seem like a scam. One of the red flags is that the site outright lies about the cost of joining.
Looking at the sales video, you can see at the top that he mentions his “weird trick” is free, but once you get to the checkout, you’ll see that you’ll need to spend $37 to get access to it.
The price can go down as low as $17, but it’s still not free as stated on the sales page. So stating it is a free program is a lie. Another red flag about this opportunity is that it is full of exaggerated hype about its earning potential.
There’s no proof that you can really earn the amount that the site claims in its video. Besides, even legit opportunities don’t really claim potential earnings as high as this one.
A thousand dollars a day? That’s $365,000 a year, more than what you’ll earn from a lot of high paying jobs right now.
If this is really true, then you’d likely hear more about it. But again, this is just an exaggerated claim and you can’t rely on the testimonials that the video has as proof of this claim.
That’s actually another red flag about Your Dream Websites. The testimonies they provide in the video are all fake. The videos used are just created by actors on Fiverr.
In fact, one video was even used in another money-making opportunity, so you know its fake. As for the pictures, they’re all stock photos, so these aren’t legit either.
The last red flag with this opportunity is that the program they sell will not really help you make money online.
If you happen to buy into the hype and get access, you’ll first be greeted with tons of upsells to try and get you to spend more money.
After getting past the upsells, the members area will just contain generic affiliate marketing training. The training provided is not really worth any money as you can easily find it online for free.
The way you make money here is basically by promoting the same site and earning commissions as an affiliate whenever someone purchases it.
You get your own similar sales page, that’s already done for you, and you just need to promote it in order to generate sales and get commissions.
This is basically all there is to it, the site doesn’t have a “weird trick” that can help you make money online.
It’s just affiliate marketing and you’re really not going to learn anything valuable from this site about this type of earning method.
This type of site is not new, as there are countless sites all offering the same thing but just using a different name or design.
And just like the other similar sites, you won’t make any money from it or learn anything valuable.
What I Like about Your Dream Websites
Now that we know what Your Dream Websites are and what it is offering, it’s time to discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- Honestly, there’s really nothing to like about Your Dream Websites. I’m not even confident about their money-back guarantee in case you want to request a refund. The fact that they are lying and misleading you in their sales video is evidence enough that they will probably lie about providing refunds as well.
What I Dislike about Your Dream Websites
When it comes to things that I don’t like, there are actually a lot of them, but I’ll stick to the more important ones.
- The first thing that I don’t like about Your Dream Websites is that they are lying about the program being available for free. If you check the video, you can see the statement that says “Copy My FREE Weird Trick”. But once you get to the checkout, you’ll be asked to shell out at least $17 for the program. It probably would have lessened the negative impact if they’re upfront about the price right from the start.
- Another issue I have with Your Dream Websites is their use of fake video and photos to create testimonials to make the program seem legit. I understand the importance of having testimonials from supposed members about the legitimacy and potential of the program. But since they had to fake everything, it means they don’t have any members who made money with the program to provide the said testimonial.
- I’m also not a fan of Your Dream Websites not really providing you with anything valuable once you get access to the members area. The training and system they sell is niether new or valuable. Everything they offer inside is just a big waste of your money.
Do I Recommend Your Dream Websites?
After learning more about Your Dream Websites and what it can really bring to the table, I would say that this is an opportunity that I don’t recommend.
This opportunity doesn’t really provide any value. Everything this site contains can be easily found for free on the internet.
So, you won’t learn anything new here or gain valuable knowledge that can help you with affiliate marketing.
Looking at it clearly, I can’t really say outright that this opportunity is a scam since it does provide you with a program that could potentially make you some money.
The earning potential, though, is basically you promoting the program and earning commissions when someone buys from your link there’s no “weird trick” .
However, the way it is advertised, the many red flags, and just the outright lying and misleading information is enough to consider this opportunity a scam.
So stay well away from Your Dreams Websites as you won’t really make money here, nor even learn anything of value.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021