Welcome to my Pinecone Research review.
You won’t get rich taking online surveys (I will explain this), but they present a nice way of earning a little income on the side. What’s more, you take the surveys at your own time and with minimal effort.
But how do you tell the good survey companies from the bad once? In this article, I will detail out the truth about Pinecone Research, one of the most famous online survey company. In simple terms, is Pinecone Research a scam or a legit survey company.
If you don’t have the time to read the entire article, then here’s a brief summary.
Yes, Pinecone Research is a legitimate survey company, and they do pay out, however like many other survey companies I have reviewed in the past, they suffer from the same issues, (i.e.) the pre-qualifying questions can take almost as long as the survey itself.
Which means, if you don’t qualify for the pre-qualifying questions then you don’t get the survey to complete which is how you would get paid. Also, you don’t get a lot of surveys to complete.
If you’re looking for a good way to earn money online then check out this review – I show you income proof.
What Is Pinecone Research?
PineCone Research is a survey company owned by Nielsen Company that is also the parent company of AC Nielsen Bases. Of late, Pinecone has generated a lot of buzz around itself from Netizens, but in the eyes of the BBB (Better Business Bureau), it has only managed to scoop a D rating in a scale ranging from A+ to F. However, I have also seen a number of posts that say you can make good money taking surveys on Pinecone Research.
How Do You Make Money with Pinecone Research?
To make money with Pinecone Research, you first need to sign up. To do this, go to their homepage and click the ‘Join’ button. At times registration is closed, and you may have to try again at another time.
Upon accessing the registration page, fill out their online form with details about your demographic information. After this, click I consent and I would like to register. Note that you can only register one family member per household. If you attempt to register more, pinecone will cancel your memberships.
You will then receive a confirmation email informing you that you have been accepted as their new member. You will get a username and password. Write these down.
As a money earning member of pinecone research, you are free to take as many surveys as you wish. Their survey pays up to 3 dollars each, and they pay in 2 ways;
This is the fastest and best method. Once you have completed a survey, you will be paid the following day (Monday – Friday). The minimum PayPal payment is $1. You are paid after completing every survey. So if you take 5 surveys each at $3 today, you will get five deposits into your account the following business day.
Same as Paypal, but you will have to wait till the check arrives; it takes approximately two weeks.
What I Liked
- One of the best things about Pinecone Research is that you can sign up for free and try them out for free, which means there is minimal risk. The only thing you will be risking is a little time.
- The surveys are simple. All the questions are very easy, and anyone can answer them.
- You have no fixed working schedules and no obligations. You will be taking surveys at your own time.
What I Didn’t Like
Just like all other online survey sites, Pinecone research has major cons. The list is endless, but let me mention a few so that you appreciate what I am talking about.
- You won’t get rich. Of course, there are numerous online scammers who will tell you how you will make millions on pinecone research. Don’t believe them, taking surveys on pinecone research will not make you a millionaire, it is simply a way to make an extra $100-$500 extra bucks if you; are fully committed.
- The work is not too interesting. Sometimes the questions tend to go on and on, with multiple options to consider.
- Pinecone research only allows you one account per household. They have invested heavily in fraud detection software, and if you sign up for multiple accounts, they will terminate and confiscate your money.
What Are Others Saying?
To give you a feeling of what people are saying about Pinecone Research around the web, look at these reviews:
“I used to complete surveys on PineCone research for a couple of years but I stopped – little money for long surveys.”
“I tried to sign up and they asked detailed information about member of my family. I wonder why these need all this personally identifiable information for. They should only ask for my information since I am the one contracting to work for them!”
“It does take a little time to run how to navigate PineCone research and make money but the experience is great. I managed to make $350 last month.”
The Verdict – Is Pinecone Research Legit?
Okay, it’s not going to come as a surprise that Pinecone Research is a legit site, and you will get paid, however, you definitely won’t make a lot of money from it, much like most survey companies.
I also wanted to point out that they only allow one account per household, which means that the opportunity is not open for every member in your household.
And like most surveys sites the work can be less than interesting.
All this to earn a few bucks for hours of work … hmmm I think not.
Learn how Frank generate a full-time income online. Join him here.
Latest posts by Jamie (see all)
- Is Online Cash Source a Scam? I think it’s Overpriced Product - May 26, 2016
- Herbalife Review – Is It A Good Business Opportunity? - October 28, 2014
- Market America Review And Why It Is A Rip-Off - October 25, 2014