If you want to work from home as a call center agent, providing service calls, technical support and sales, then Ttec may just be the company you are looking for. They have offices in 17 countries and employ over 50,000 people.
You need to have a computer that meets the minimum resource requirements, have the right skill set and experience for the job, and good Ethernet Internet connection.
They pay around $8 – $10 per hour which some have said is low, but they also include health insurance, dental care and a good management support team.
They have roles available in, different languages including Spanish, German, French, Dutch and many others.
But you do have to commit to working 20 to 30 hours per week, including weekends and public holidays from time to time.
If you want to make money from home then you can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
What is Ttec?
Ttec employs over 50,000 people who work in 17 countries.
Many of these employees work at offices in locations in the United Kingdom and the United States, however there are also jobs that they have available for people to work from home.
This opportunity is also available for people who speak different languages including Spanish, German, French, Dutch and many other languages.
These roles are not suited to everyone, but if you have the right skills and experience and would like the opportunity to work from home, then Ttec might have a role worth considering.
These, work from home, positions are available to people all over the world, and when I reviewed this company there were over 500 listings available.
What Skills Do You Need to Work For Ttec?
Like all jobs, there is a minimum requirement that you have to have in order to be illegible for the position.
And because this is a “work at home” job, you will not only need skills for the role, but also a computer that meets the minimum resource requirements, so that you can run their software – WorkBooth.
The WorkBooth software allows you to log in and work with and interface with various clients.
Whilst the majority of roles are English speaking there are a growing number of non English speaking roles available.
Some roles require fluency in a particular language, like French, or Spanish, whilst others, just simply need at least six months experience as a call center representative.
There is also a general level of computer proficiency that all applicants need to display in order to work for Ttec, which means that you will have to pass a computer assessment test as part of the application process.
Ttec PC Minimum Requirements
In order to work for Ttec as an “at home associate” you need to have a computer with the minimum requirements to run Ttec’s software WorkBooth.
Workbooth has been designed to operate on a windows PC, which means that you’re out of luck if you have a Mac.
Other devices that are excluded are Tablets and notebooks as the resolution will not fit the screen properly.
Apart from that, your PC must be able to run WorkBooth, so here is a brief summary of their minimum requirements.
- PC: 1.8 GHz processor with 4GB RAM installed, 30+GB hard drive with 3+GB free space, 2 available USB ports, 17 in Monitor and a 16-bit full duplex sound card
- Operating System: Most Windows Operating Systems supported by Microsoft are supported by WorkBooth
- Security Software: Supported Antispyware, Antivirus and Firewall software must be installed on the PC
- Web Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer® 9.0 or greater
- Internet Connection: A wired Broadband (high-speed) internet connection is required. They do not allow wireless connections of any type
- Phone Service: No telephone service is required for most projects (You are going to use your Internet for internal VoIP)
How Do You Make Money With Ttec?
The company pays up to $9 per hour, but this is dependent on the position you’re hired for.
You can get paid every two weeks and can opt to have your pay direct deposited into your bank account or via a payroll debit card.
On top of that the company offers you health insurance, dental coverage and 401K.
You can pick your own times to work, however you will need to be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
You may have to work weekends and on public holidays depending on your work schedule.
What are people saying about Ttec?
When I started looking for feedback from people who actually worked as a Ttec @Home associate, I found that there was a common thread among most of the comments.
I got the feeling that a lot of people liked working for the company and that management took a active role in helping people develop their careers.
There were also some people who didn’t think they got paid enough, but mostly the comments were positive.
Here are some comments from some workers :
Work from home position with good pay I enjoyed working here. My schedule was flexible and I was quickly promoted to team lead after two months resulting in a multiple dollar per hour raise. They give you tons of resources to be able to answer most questions and have online chat rooms where you can ask your team for help. I enjoyed this position and they also gave temps a few paid sick days off and regularly had raffles for people willing to pick up extra hours.
Good training, offers many remote positions
And yet another
This job has been great so far. My main thing for my job search has been NO PHONES. Being burned out from customer service; this job is a dream! It’s data entry processing invoices. Training is a lot of info, but was straightforward. Pay is okay for data entry…$10/hr. And I work the perfect schedule for ME. It’s considered permanent part-time with some benefits.
And finally this.
Good company to work remotely from home. They have many projects/clients.
In all honesty, I could probably keep listing them, which I feel is a testament of what it’s like to work for Ttec.
What I Liked about Ttec
- I like that they have jobs for people who speak different languages. Most jobs you find on the Internet these days are mainly for English speaking representatives.
- I also liked the fact that the minimum PC requirements needing to run the WorkBooth software is very low, making it available to most people who already have a Windows based PC.
- I liked that health insurance and other benefits are including in the package.
- That workers are happy with management and career development.
What I Didn’t Like about Ttec
- I didn’t like the fact that the WorkBooth software is only available to Windows PC users. This may change in years to come, but currently, it means that anyone who has a Mac is unable to participate in the opportunity.
- Hourly wages appear low, ranging from $8 – $10 per hour, however maybe standard for this type of work.
Do I Recommend Ttec?
From investigating this company it looks like Ttec is a legit company and if you have the right skill set then, I do recommend checking out the Ttec @Home associates business opportunity.
I like the fact that they help you to plan and develop your own career, and that you can work from home, select the time you work and make money at the same time.
Being able to work 20 to 30 hours per week might suit stay at home moms and dad, students or retirees.
The added bonus of health insurance, dental coverage and 4001K may help to makeup for the low hourly rate.
Whilst, this is a work at home opportunity, you still have to work for someone else and you don’t have the freedom to work whenever you want for as long or as little as you want.
If you’re looking for an opportunity like this, then, check out this review.
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- Work-at-Home Job Opportunities For Pregnant Women - June 7, 2021
- Let Me Show You How To Start a Blog & Make Money In JUST 5 Days - June 5, 2021
- How to Sell Hair Online – Best Options to Choose - June 3, 2021