A lot of people are now looking towards the internet for opportunities to earn extra income. They are always looking for ways to make money, either to support their current income or replace it.
Now when it comes to making money online, there is no other opportunity out there that is more common than answering surveys.
There are a lot of websites out there that offer surveys as their main, or at least, one of the opportunities they provide to make money online.
The reason for these many survey sites is because there is high demand for them. Businesses and organizations are always looking to improve the products and services they offer.
They usually turn to market research companies for assistance in gathering information and opinions from the consumers and potential consumers on how they can improve.
This results in having a lot of survey sites for people to participate in. Of course, not all survey sites are created equal as some of them are legit and worth your time, while other sites are just a scam and a waste of time.
To help you identify which sites are worth your time, we conduct reviews of money making websites to let you know if you should be joining them or avoiding them.
For this review, we’ll discuss a site called OpinionPanel Community, a site that provides opportunities to earn rewards by answering surveys and participating in other studies.
The site pays in points, which you can redeem for various rewards once you’ve reached the minimum cash out. From the looks of it, you can likely expect to earn about £10 to £15 a month with this site.
But is OpinionPanel Community really legit or is it just a scam and a waste of time?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
- 1 OpinionPanel Community is a Legitimate Opportunity
- 2 Who Uses OpinionPanel Community?
- 3 How Do You Earn with OpinionPanel Community?
- 4 What I Liked about OpinionPanel Community
- 5 What I Disliked about OpinionPanel Community
- 6 Do I Recommend OpinionPanel Community?
- 7 Related
OpinionPanel Community is a Legitimate Opportunity
OpinionPanel Community is an online research site that provides its members with paid studies that they can participate in.
Based in the UK, the site pays its members in points, which they can redeem for various rewards once they have reached the minimum cash out threshold.
From what I’ve seen so far, I can say that the OpinionPanel Community is a legitimate site that provides an opportunity to earn rewards.
The site really does offer paid surveys and studies that you can participate in. There has been little complaint about the site not paying the rewards earned.
However, there are some issues with the OpinionPanel Community, particularly, when it comes to the available surveys and studies and on the site’s disqualification rate.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review. I’ll also discuss why you can only expect to earn £10 to £15 a month with this opportunity.
Who Uses OpinionPanel Community?
The OpinionPanel Community is designed for two groups with one being businesses and organizations looking to gather information and opinions.
The other groups are people like you who are looking for opportunities to earn rewards online.
For businesses, the site offers them an opportunity to gather information from consumers and potential consumers.
The site can conduct surveys and focus group discussions to help gather the necessary opinions. The good thing about this site is that teens as young as 13 can join and participate.
This means that organizations can also get the opinions of young teens, which can help them greatly.
For people like you, the OpinionPanel Community offers an opportunity to earn rewards.
You just need to participate in the studies that they are conducting in order to earn. You will be paid in points, which you can withdraw once you have enough.
The points you earn can be redeemed for various rewards, once you have reached the minimum cash out threshold.
Becoming a member is easy and free to do so. You just need to be a UK resident or at least 13 years old in order to join.
I’ll discuss the registration process in more detail, as well as how you can earn rewards in the next section.
How Do You Earn with OpinionPanel Community?
The OpinionPanel Community provides several ways for you to earn, but the main way to do it is by participating in surveys.
The site will pay you in points, which you can exchange for various rewards once you have reached the minimum points needed to withdraw the reward you want.
To begin, you would first need to become a member of the online panel. You can choose to register using your Facebook account or your email address.
When you register via email, you also need to provide your full name and a password. After doing this, you just need to verify your email and complete your profile and you are all set.
You just need to be a resident of the UK and belong to the age group 13 to 30 years old to be able to register and become a member of this survey site.
The good thing here is that the site will give you £10 just for signing up. Once you have completed your profile, OpinionPanel will start sending you study invites based on your profile.
Once you get an invite, you just need to answer some qualifying questions to see if you are qualified to participate. If you qualify, you can proceed to answer the survey. If you don’t, you get nothing.
The site pays about 50 to 400 points (50p to £4) for each survey you are able to complete. Surveys will usually take you 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
The site will also, occasionally, have opportunities to test online products and they will pay you 200 points (£2) for completing it.
The points you earn can be redeemed for shopping vouchers coming from various brands. There’s a voucher from Amazon UK, Starbucks, iTunes, Topshop, and more.
You just need to reach 2,500 points or £25 to be able to redeem your earnings for rewards. The good thing is that you will get a £10 bonus just for withdrawing. Unfortunately, there’s no option to redeem it for cash. But don’t worry, as the site does have options to earn in cash.
Aside from surveys, the site also has focus group discussions. These discussions will mostly be conducted online. But there will be times where you will have to go to a location OnlinePanel has set. The site will provide free travel, refreshments, and expenses.
You can expect to earn £30 to £70 for completing a focus group discussion, which can last for 60 to 90 minutes. You can choose to get paid instantly via PayPal or shopping vouchers.
There will be rare occasions where OpinionPanel will also provide you an opportunity to make money by participating in certain online communities.
This kind of study will usually last one week to a month and it will require you to log in regularly to participate in certain interviews or complete certain tasks. You will be paid £30 to £100 for completing these study.
As mentioned above, though, the site’s opportunities to earn are very limited. A lot of people are complaining that the site doesn’t provide enough study invites, which makes it hard to earn consistently.
Another issue is that the few invites that they do receive don’t always result in actually participating in the study.
Some say they only qualify for 50% of the invites they receive, while others say they experience more disqualifications than being cleared to participate.
Unfortunately, these issues are not unusual as a lot of survey sites have this problem. The only thing you can do here is to be patient and hopefully, OpinionPanel can improve their services to fix this issue.
These two issues are actually the reason why you can only expect to earn £15 a month with this opportunity. It’s possible to earn more, but you have to be lucky to achieve that.
What I Liked about OpinionPanel Community
Now that we know more about OpinionPanel Community and what they are offering, it’s time to discuss what I liked about the opportunity.
- The first thing that I liked about the OpinionPanel Community is that they offer several opportunities for you to earn. You don’t just have to rely on answering surveys to earn. You can test products, participate in focus group discussions, or even in online communities. The best part is that some of the different studies will pay you in cash.
- Another thing that I liked about the OpinionPanel Community is that they provide a lot of bonuses. Signing up and redeeming your points for rewards will result in getting a £10 bonus. This means that your account will never be zero, as the site makes sure that you will always start with some earnings.
- I also consider it a good thing that becoming a member of OpinionPanel Community is easy and free to do so. It’s also a big plus that the site is open to teens as young as 13 years old. This allows teens to start earning some money or rewards, even if they are still studying.
What I Disliked about OpinionPanel Community
As appealing as this all sounds, there are also things that I didn’t really like about OpinionPanel Community, which I’ll discuss here.
- My first issue with the OpinionPanel Community is that they have a very high withdrawal limit. You need to earn at least 2,500 points or £25 to be able to redeem your earnings for rewards. This minimum withdrawal is a bit high, compared to other survey sites, which means it will take you longer just to withdraw your earnings.
- I also don’t like the limited studies that OpinionPanel Community has and the high disqualification rate. Though these two issues are not new in the market research industry, there are still some sites out there that don’t have these types of issues. This means that it is possible to have enough studies available for all the members. It’s also possible for these studies not to have qualifying questions anymore without affecting the quality of the responses.
Do I Recommend OpinionPanel Community?
After learning more about the OpinionPanel Community and what they bring to the table, I can say that it is an opportunity that is worth checking out.
I don’t fully recommend them because of the common issues that people have with survey sites, mainly the limited studies available and high disqualification rate.
These two issues make the income potential of survey sites very low, which means it could be a waste of time for some people.
However, the site does have a lot of good upsides, which is why I recommend that you check it out and see for yourself if it’s something that is worth your time and effort.
Just remember not to expect OpinionPanel Community to replace your current job. Just think of this site as an opportunity to allow you to earn extra money on the side.
- Is Cabi A Scam?
- Is Snapwire Legit?
- Is Hazel Peppergood Legit?
- Is Plunder Design A Scam?
- Is Adme App Legit?
Latest posts by Frank (see all)
- 3 Sites That Pay You to Recommend Company Or Product Names - October 4, 2021
- A List of Scam Websites - October 4, 2021
- What is BritishFx Funds? Discovering the Hidden Truth About What is BritishFx - October 4, 2021